Mishaal Modasia SLC Chairperson 2013 -2014
- Role – The S.L.C. represents Students’ interests to the Management and also plans Sports and Social activities that bring the Student Community together.
- Representation – All Class Groups elect their Representative to serve on the S.L.C. for the Semester.
- During Sessions : When moving around the College during Lecture Sessions, please show consideration to others, use moderate language and refrain from undue familiarity in social environments on the College Site, out of respect for the K.S.I. tradition.
- Mobile Phones : The use of mobile phones is strictly forbidden during Lecture Sessions.
- Prohibited : The following are not permitted on Site under any circumstances :- a) Chewing Gum b) Alcohol c) Mawo d) Smoking e) Miraa f) Drugs – except medical prescriptions
- Attendance : Students should make every effort to attend Sessions punctually. Session attendance is a mandatory requirement from all External Examining Boards.
- Absence : All Session absences should be notified in advance. The College phone and e-mail contacts are given here and on notice boards, the JIPS Website and Courses literature. Absence due to medical issues should be confirmed by a Medical Practitioner. Extended absences must be confirmed by your Sponsor in writing.
- Assignments and Mock Examinations : These are mandatory parts of your Course requirement, with data forwarded to the External Examination Board for your Course. Ensure you submit Assignments on time and participate in the Mock Examinations.
Administration Office – 041 231 5843
College Director’s Office – 0771 147011
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org